Human Resource Manager
- January 18,2022
- Job type:
- Mumbai HO
- Not Disclosed
-Excellent opportunity with one of the largest multinational medical devices company.
-An opportunity to steer HR in India
Direct reporting into the Managing Director, India, your specific responsibilities will include :
– Develop HR strategies and work with the business leaders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business ensuring that the business objectives are met.
– Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as are appropriate. Provide appropriate critique of strategies to ensure that the best solutions are implemented.
– Ensure that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets.
– Own the delivery of all HR programmes – policies, talent, compensation & benefits, Learning and recruitment.
Skills and Experience
– Human Resource Management skill
– Strong on managing a niche range of employees and having excellent communication skills
– 8 – 10 years’ experience in relevant field preferred
– MEPL is a medical devices company ranked as the largest in their space. We are looking for a HR manager who will be responsible for the delivery of all HR services.
– The appointee will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development and performance management.
– The position will be responsible to manage the aggressive growth that has been planned over the next few years.
– The challenge will be to manage this growth & create a clear focus on HR Business Partnering.
– The candidate will be a true business partner in the sense of challenging and at the same time working with the business leaders bringing the organisational competencies to a higher level.
If you are interested in this position, kindly click to APPLY NOW and submit your resume.
You may also write us at email@example.com
Join us in transforming eye health